Monday, August 9, 2010

Winter's Passage Contest winners

Whew.

Apologies for neglecting my blog, but for the past month I've been in Super Crazy Deadline Crunch Mode, and everything has been neglected because of it. I'm SO behind on everything, but now I can start to claw my way out of the hole. *Looks at daunting inbox and shivers.*

ANYWAY, I'd like to announce the winners of The Winter's Passage Trailer Contest. As you saw earlier, there were some gorgeous entries and it was sooooo difficult deciding on a winner. But, someone had to win, so without further ado:

In Second Place:



Katie! Your trailer has won you a signed Iron Daughter and a doodled bookplate. I'll be emailing you for your info on where to send it. Congratulations!


And, the Grand Prize goes to:




Congratulations, Caitlin! You are the Grand Prize winner of a signed Iron Daughter and a handpainted wolf rock. I'll be emailing you shortly. Thanks again!


And a huge Thank You to everyone who participated! I'm in awe of your talent. Because I know my attempt would look something like this:

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much Julie! Congrats to Caitlin too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say Julie you are an amazing author and I can't wait for The Iron Queen!! I do have a question though. Will Winter's Passage be released in a book form? (not e-book)If so do you know when?I whold love to add it to my collection! I have the e-book already but it's just not the same:) Thanks

    ReplyDelete