Monday, July 11, 2011

The day of Exciting Announcements

Exciting announcements galore!

I will be chatting live, yes LIVE (eek), on Livestream, this Wednesday, July 13, from 3pm to 4pm EST. During which time there will be...you guessed it, EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS. About The Iron Knight. But also some other stuff that you absolutely do not want to miss.

The synopsis of Iron Knight will finally be read! Live. By me. (Did I mention this was live?)





















Questions will be answered!

Excerpts will be read.

Cats will probably walk in front of the camera.

And other stuff!

There might also be a giveaway. (Remember that thing I bragged about on Twitter? You might be able to win one. Signed. On camera.)


And, also very important, there are a couple of mysterious, exciting announcements no one has heard about yet. So you'll just have to show up Wednesday to see what they are.


So drop by Harlequin's Facebook Page Wednesday at 3pm to see me talk about books, faeries, The Iron Knight, Ash, and a few more secret things. Hope to see you there! :D

28 comments:

  1. oh my god im soooo excited *U* I cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep! So exciting! Can't wait to see what the secret announcements are! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate hate the fact that I will be at work during this time. 11 to 8.... tis so sad ;^((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh exciting!! I will be looking forward to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! I'll defiantly be there!!
    ~Meghan Swanson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'll be at work then so I'll miss the live feed. Still, will be looking forward to hearing and reading about it Wednesday night.

    Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigod!! I can't even contain my excitement! :) The IRON KNIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Can't wait! ((Just hope that my teeth aren't in too much pain and that my sunburn feels better by Wednesday. After all, getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow x.x and sunburn is fresh from yesterday, but I will definitely try to be there!))

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter loves your books and so do I! She's been re-reading the entire Iron Fey series, just waiting for Iron Knight to come out. She's got Girl Scout camp tomorrow, though, so will miss it. Will you have it up for viewing later somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the livefeed will be available for viewing afterward, for those who were not able to make it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHH!! I'm so excited already!
    Can't wait until Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait, Please be Wednesday already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sadly I'll be at work, so please announce them here afterwards. Can't wait to read your next book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Noooo... Can you push it off, say, an hour?
    Will the event be archived, so I can reread/rewatch the whole thing afterwards?

    Thanks! Can't wait, even though I'll miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, you do know some of us work durung those hours :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooo exciting...I can't even express how awesome it would be to have an advance copy of Iron Knight!

    ReplyDelete
  17. If it was summer here in my country, I'd stay up to 2 in the morning to join this AWESOME event. Sadly, it's not summer and I'll have an extreme headache in school tomorrow.

    I really look forward to watching the "replay" of the event.

    Eek! The Iron Knight!! <3

    -Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  18. All I can say is "Yoohoo!" and do is *runs around carrying Ash pillow* I want to see the cats so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We can't wait! Sophie & I want to go out on a limb and guess that you're going to announce that BB is in deed Ash... in real life. *snickers*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tee hee I will so be watching this :) Can't wait!! *squeals and does happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  21. awsome! i have volleyball from 1-3, so i might be like 5-10 mins late, hope i dont miss much :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. AWWWWWWWW!!! I can't go on facebook!!! Will you post the synopsis and experts and secret news on your blog along with the video??????? PLEASE????????

    ReplyDelete